At ~ 5:40 in the interview you can hear all about MaraPharm’s licensing and other important information that sets MaraPharm apart.
MRPHF0.6785 -0.0615 (-8.3108%)
|Day's Range:||0.6500 - 0.7102|
|52wk Range:||0.1252 - 1.8681|
MRPHF Stock News
About Linda Sampson
Linda Sampson brings a dynamic energy, a wealth of talent, and a multi-layered business expertise to the Company. She is a business start-up professional, with a history of ground-up to successful ventures. An accomplished sales professional, marketer, designer, developer, with international experience, she brings superior business branding skills and internal administrative talents to Marapharm.
Marapharm Ventures Inc. (“ Marapharm” or the “Company”) is a developmental stage publicly traded medical marijuana company with operations based in British Columbia.
Through its wholly owned operating subsidiary Marapharm Inc., the Company has applied to Health Canada to become a licensed producer under the Marijuana for Medical Purposes Regulations (MMPR) issued pursuant to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Canada). Marapharm’s initial facility, a proposed 22,000 sq.ft state-of-the-art designed-to-suit cultivation facility, will be constructed on an 11 acre leased site in Kelowna, British Columbia.
The Company’s growth strategy will be to build facilities or acquire licenses in the United States, determined by identifying opportunities and researching the direction and location of sales. The company has currently focused its attention on opportunities in Nevada and Washington.
Land has been purchased in Apex Business Park in the City of North Las Vegas, Nevada, for purposes of building a cultivation and production facility that will house three medical marijuana licenses.
In Washington, the Company has an opportunity to lease a facility to an I-502, tier 3 license holder. The licensee holds a production license for 30,000 sq’ and a processing license with unlimited potential.
Marapharm has also purchased and is developing an all-natural hemp oil product line called, Maragold, which will be ready for market within a few months.
- Innovative – Suite of innovative cannabis products and services that will provide the company with a first-leader advantage in under-serviced and emerging markets and growth sectors.
- Strategic– Dual growth strategy in Canada and the U.S.
- Sales – In Canada – will be proprietary internet, mobile and web-based processes to create virtual store-front opportunities for approved buyers. In the U.S.: Nevada – we have entered into LOI’s with 3 dispensaries for our entire production. Colorado – This facility has both a medical and recreational dispensary. California – entered into an LOI for a dispensary.
- Production – Brand new, energy efficient facilities have been designed to provide maximum product yield at lower cost.
- Management – Proven management group that possess extensive business, cultivation and quality assurance experience.
- Security – Security personnel and state-of-the-art systems to govern access to production departments and to support the required record-keeping responsibilities expected by regulators.
The North American market for legalized medical and adult use marijuana has been projected to conservatively exceed $11.5 billion by 2018. The market for medicinal use in Canada was estimated at $144 million in 2014 and expected to grow by 23% per year to $1.3 billion over the next 10 years.
In the U.S. the legal cultivation of medical and adult use marijuana is a field set to bring prosperity due to changes at the regulatory level combined with the groundswell of acceptance for the idea of use itself. Currently there are 23 states that have legalized medical marijuana, 4 states have legalized adult use marijuana and many more states (including Nevada) have ballot measures in place for the November 2016 elections. In Canada the newly established MMPR has opened up the market to large scale production and pending the outcome of the 2015 election could be legalized.
This newsletter/publication is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. westbrookradio. com is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Market IQ Media Group, Inc. (“MIQ”). To date MIQ has been compensated a total of twenty thousand dollars from
the company for MRPHF advertising and promotion. This party may have shares in MRPHF, and may liquidate their shares which could have a negative effect on the price of the stock. This compensation constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company. Because of this conflict, individuals are strongly encouraged to not use this newsletter as the basis for any investment decision.