Toronto Police raided another two marijuana dispensaries on Tuesday night, this is the latest in an ongoing series of search and seizures over the past few weeks in Toronto.
Officers were seen inside the Village Cannabis Dispensary — formerly Cannabis Culture — around 7:30 p.m. as patrons continued to enter. The shop was later closed down.
They also raided Canadian Green Dispensary and Holistic Services on Bloor Street West, near Lansdowne Avenue.
Police confirm they seized property and charges would be laid.
Last week, police raided Cannabis Culture dispensaries on Queen Street East and St. Clair Avenue East. They allegedly seized marijuana, hash, “shatter” and other drugs and arrested nine people on drug possession charges.
And earlier this month, police arrested Marc and Jodie Emery — former owners of the Cannabis Culture brand — and raided a number of Cannabis Culture dispensaries across Canada.
The Emerys were charged with several offences — including conspiracy, trafficking and possession charges — and Toronto police claimed their pot shops were tied to organized crime.
More From Westbrook Radio:
- Billionaires are cornering the gold market, why?
- Barrick Gold Sold This Property To a Small Unknown Company, What’s Next?
- Technical Momentum For Gold End Even Higher
- Is Trump Really Going To Renegotiate The NAFTA Agreement?
- You Need To Follow The Market Momentum, Here’s Why
- Health Care Vote Delay = 6 Down Days For The Dow