Westbrook Radio is pleased to announce that as a part of our mission to have our content syndicated worldwide, we have now joined forces with News360 as one of our aggregation partners.
We highly recommend you check out the News360 platform here: https://news360.com/p/westbrookradio
News360 is a personalized news aggregation app for smartphones, tablets and the web. It attempts to learn a user’s interests by analyzing their behavior and activity on social media and using semantic analysis and natural language processing to create an Interest Graph and construct a unique feed of relevant content for each user. The app has an audience of more than 4M users and is located in San Francisco, CA, with offices in Vancouver, BC and Moscow, Russia.
Initially released for iPhone in late 2010, News360 is now available for all major mobile platforms, with versions for the iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
More From Westbrook Radio:
- Billionaires are cornering the gold market, why?
- Barrick Gold Sold This Property To a Small Unknown Company, What’s Next?
- Technical Momentum For Gold End Even Higher
- Is Trump Really Going To Renegotiate The NAFTA Agreement?
- You Need To Follow The Market Momentum, Here’s Why
- Health Care Vote Delay = 6 Down Days For The Dow